Per person, twin-share AUD$9,750
Single Supplement AUD$1,400
Your deposit is used to secure Festival tickets.
FINAL PAYMENT: AUD$9,250 1st APRIL 2011
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE:
- 16 nights' accommodation in centrally located 4* hotels
- 8 Festival Performances, including Opera
- an additional OPTIONAL Festival perfromances
- In-depth lectures, plus a comprehensive Tour Handbook containing information on orchestras, soloists and conductors, and detailed programme notes for all major performances.
- Comprehensive sight-seeing with local English-speaking guides
- All breakfasts, plus meals as indicated in the Itinerary
- All admissions, bus & metro tickets when on guided tours
- Services of the Tour Director or Manager
- Travel by private, air-conditioned coach
- Hotel Porterage - one bag per person, where available
- All tips and taxes
VIEW EXCERPTS FROM ANGELA HEWITT's 2010 TRASIMENO FESTIVAL ON YOUTUBE
International flights and airport transfers to and from your hotel at the commencement and conclusion of the Tour are NOT included in this tour. Please contact us if you would like assistance with your International Flights.
Hotel Sangallo, Perugia
The NH Hotel Ravenna
The Accademia Hotel, Verona
The Westminster, NICE
The Grand Hôtel Roi René, Aix-en-Provence
Perugia is easily accessible from its closest major airport, Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport (FCO / LIRF) (Rome, Italy), which is about 148 km from the center of Perugia, Italy. Both Bus and Train services run direct routes from the airport. Please advise in writing at time of booking if you would like us to arrange this service on your behalf. We can then quote you the additional cost.
The TGV fast train from Aix-en-Provence provides easy and fast access to Paris. Please advise at time of booking if you would like us to arrange this service on your behalf. We can then quote you the additional cost.